Hyperlend offers access to auto title loans in Riverside, which are now available with funding amounts up to $15,000. Your vehicle needs to be paid off and in your name, but other than proof of income, there are also very few other requirements. You won’t need perfect credit; some customers can apply and be approved for a loan in 30 minutes!
It takes less than 24 hours to get your cash from a local lender in California. After you’re approved, you need to bring in the car or SUV for a quick inspection, and then you can sign over the pink slip to your lender.
Riverside CA Title Loans – What To Look For:
1. Low interest rates. Title loans have higher interest rates than payday loans and same day advances. However, any company licensed in CA should have a cap on interest rates of 36% plus prime funds rate. This cap applies to loan amounts under $10,000.
2. Flexible payoff terms. Some lenders have strict repayment requirements and won’t let you make early payments. Don’t work with these companies! Choose a Riverside lender that allows early payoffs with penalties. That way, you can pay off your debt quickly and get your vehicle back!
3. Easy application process. The best title loans are easy to apply for, and you should be able to get approved with minimal paperwork requirements. Plan to get your funds within a few hours of applying to avoid any long wait times commonly seen with unsecured lenders.
Requirements For Auto Title Loans In Riverside, CA
If you’re new to title loans, you may be wondering exactly what the requirements are and how they differ from other types of loans. Here’s what you need to get an auto title loan in Riverside, CA:
– A fully paid off vehicle free of liens or any existing loans. It must have no more than 125k miles and be free of any significant dents, scratches, or mechanical issues.
– A CA driver’s license. No expired licenses are allowed, so you’ll need to get updated documents at the Riverside DMV or by visiting places like AAA or your insurance agent.
We currently offer car title loans in Riverside and other parts of Southern California. Do you live closer to Los Angeles County? That’s no problem, either. See how much you can get with an auto title loan in San Diego or Los Angeles!
Benefits Of A Same Day Title Loan – Why Apply?
It Doesn’t matter where you live in the Inland Empire. You will get the same benefits from a title loan near me in Riverside as everyone else. Here are some of our top advantages:
– No credit check required – Very lenient on past credit issues or no reported history!
– Use your vehicle for collateral so we can give you 2x to 3x more cash than banks offer. Once your lender has collateral backing up the loan, they won’t have to worry about risk and chargebacks, etc.
– Get approved online within seconds when you complete an application with Hyperlend! This is huge. If you’ve ever applied for a loan, you know how long it can take for an unsecured personal loan lender to underwrite your loan. It seems like most other places take days, sometimes, if not weeks, to approve an application. (local banks included) We can complete it in 10 minutes online or over the phone if needed! Besides the quick approval, you’ll be able to get the loan proceeds that same day! Have the money sent to your bank’s checking account by ACH, or pick up the funds in person with a licensed direct lender in Riverside.
Refinance Or Apply For A Title Loan Buyout In Riverside CA
There are many different types of auto title loan lenders online. Some companies have better rates than others, so you should always be open to refinancing your loan. Most lenders will allow you to refinance only after you’ve had the loan and stayed current on the payments.
Also, consider asking about a loan buyout from a local firm in the Inland Empire. At Hyperlend, we can help you find a company to buy out your original title loan and then offer lower rates with a quicker payoff time. These loans are difficult to approve for anyone already facing repossession or dealing with a defaulted loan.
Auto Title Loans In Riverside. How Much Can I Get?
Some online title loan lenders in California offer up to $12,000 for auto title loans in Riverside County. Of course, the amount will also vary with different factors, such as the value of your vehicle or how much equity we could use as collateral. You can find out what it is based on by entering your zip code into our online application form, which instantly gives you a free estimate!